TF2 - The Question TF2 - The Question

.....

that must have been painstakingly hard to collect the voice clip and out them together... the animation fits as well

Thinking about her Thinking about her

meh

not bad the only thing i didnt like was that it reminded me of my ex girlfriend and all the good times we had... sigh... but what ever

Grandma's Cheese Grandma's Cheese

meh...

not your best work.... it only gave me a mild headache and the song didn't get stuck in my head

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

it was..... um....

this was a train wreak..... i couldn't look away

PuffballsUnited responds:

That's weird.

The Krypt The Krypt

wow

the is just as tripy as the original aeon flux series from MTV Odyssey

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

wow

the whole "who got caught by a magic carp" made up for the pointlessness of the rest of it

Babies Babies

random

it took me 3 days to get this out of my head, take that how ever you want.... compliment or insult your choice

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

why???

Why oh why can i not stop watching???? its been about 10+ times today... and that just today.

Half Beard Half Beard

dude!!!

Bobert dude this is most random I wish you were my older brother... oddly enough I'm like that with my kid sister, I bug her with the most random of things so similar to what you do in your animations. keep up the randomness

The Real Legend 4 The Real Legend 4

WHAT THE HELL???

this is it??? this is what we waited 3 years for... the animation was a tiny better the the others, the fight scene was kick ass but too short. The link that you created was a clumsy semi-cowered that pulls through at the last min. very ungracefully. The Water temple is like the hardest dungeon of any Zelda game and almost any game out there... i was expecting him to be more beat up and falling into every trap there is like you showed him in the forest temple. the Princess Ruto scene was nice and as expected, and the sheik/Zelda was perfect.

You do very good work and I hope that this was a fluke and you were too stressed or a combination of a hundred different things so I'll be waiting for the next one with high expectations... just don't keep us waiting so long.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful